Are you looking for a quick and easy home made pizza? Full of flavor but low on effort? You got it!
You won’t have to make pizza dough, nor do you use a store bought pizza base. No, you’ll use naan bread! Coriander and garlic naan bread is absolutely delicious as a pizza base. Regular pizza base can be bland, but with naan bread as the base, half of the flavor war is won before you even start.
The first layer of the pizza is a creamy mix of light cream cheese and yogurt with dried herbs and salt. Spread it on nice and thick, all the way to the edges. For the vegetables I used red pepper and courgette, but you can use almost any type of vegetable as long as you cube the veggies the same (smallish) size so that it will cook evenly. Finally sprinkle over cheddar cheese.
Pop in the oven for about 15 minutes and that’s it. Super easy, super fast pizza using naan bread as the base.
Easy vegetarian pizza
- 2 large naan breads
- 1 courgette, chopped in cubes
- 1 red pepper, chopped in cubs
- 100 g greek yoghurt
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 40 g grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat over to 200C / 180 C (fan).
- Mix the yoghurt and cream cheese in a bowl. Add salt and dried oregano.
- Spread the yoghurt and cream cheese mixture over the two naan breads
- Top with courgette, red pepper and cheese
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Natasja King – food for the body, food for the soul