As of February 2020 I am studying to become a Resilience & Wellness Coach.
My modules of my course are:
- Defining Wellness – assignment on the Mind-Body Connection;
- Long-Term Condition Applications for Wellness Coaching – assignment on the impact of wellness coaching on diabetes;
- Resilient Mindsets – assignment on my own experience of being resilient;
- Understanding the Stress-Body Link;
- Coaching Skills;
- Cognitive Behavioural Coaching;
- Motivational Coaching;
- Solution-Focused Coaching;
- Behavioural Strategies for Resilience;
- Mind-Body Techniques and Resilience;
- Lifestyle Interventions for Wellbeing;
- Embracing Change;
- Planning Skills;
- Personal Triggers and Interventions;
- Work-Related Resilience;
- Improving client self-esteem;
- Mindfulness and Meaning;
- Ways to Deliver Coaching.
In addition to the 18 standard modules for the Integrated Certificate in Resilience & Wellness Coaching, I am also studying a module on Mood Food which covers brain boosting foods and supplements, ways to balance hormones and generating energy to improve mood.