Resilience & Wellness Coach in training
In February 2020 I enrolled in a Resilience & Wellness Coaching training course. The studies are going really well and I am super excited about my new coaching career.
The modules of my course are:
- Defining Wellness – assignment on the Mind-Body Connection;
- Long-Term Condition Applications for Wellness Coaching – assignment on the impact of wellness coaching on diabetes;
- Resilient Mindsets – assignment on my own experience of being resilient;
- Understanding the Stress-Body Link – assignment to review The Relaxation & Stress Reduction Workbook
- Coaching Skills – assignment on the skills needed to facilitate a coaching session;
- Cognitive Behavioural Coaching – assignment to apply CBC in my own life;
- Motivational Coaching – assignment on Motivational Interviewing and weightloss
- Solution-Focused Coaching – assignment on my own experience of using solution-focused thinking
- Behavioural Strategies for Resilience – assignment on Self-care;
- Mind-Body Techniques and Resilience – assignment on Journaling;
- Lifestyle Interventions for Wellbeing – assignment on Aromatherapy;
- Embracing Change – assignment on procrastination;
- Planning Skills;
- Personal Triggers and Interventions;
- Work-Related Resilience;
- Improving client self-esteem;
- Mindfulness and Meaning;
- Ways to Deliver Coaching;
- Mood Food additional module.
Whenever I complete a module, I share the interesting things I’ve learned on Instagram as a short video.