Here are eight benefits of Reiki I have seen in my Reiki practice.
- Reduces stress and anxiety: Reiki helps to promote relaxation and reduce stress and anxiety levels. It can help you feel more calm, centered, and grounded.
- Builds new habits and break bad habits: Reiki can assist in overcoming addictions and to create the mental shift needed to break old habits and to form new, healthy habits.
- Relieves pain: Reiki can help to relieve pain by promoting relaxation and reducing tension in the body. For some of my clients pain relief is instant and lasting.
- Enhances spiritual connection: Reiki can help you feel more connected to yourself, others, and the Universe. It can promote a sense of inner peace, purpose, and meaning.
- Improves sleep: Reiki can help to improve sleep quality and reduce insomnia. It can promote deeper, more restful sleep and help you feel more refreshed upon waking.
- Increases mental clarity: Reiki can help to clear mental fog and promote mental clarity and focus. You feel more alert, present, and productive.
- Accelerates healing: Reiki can help to accelerate the healing process by promoting the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
- Promotes emotional healing: Reiki can help to release emotional blockages and promote emotional healing. It can be helpful for processing difficult emotions, reducing depression, and improving overall emotional well-being.
There are many more benefits to Reiki, some more subtle than others and sometimes only noticeable a few weeks after a treatment.
As it’s core, Reiki brings about change and the change is always positive.
(Read more about Reiki and book an appointment if you would like to experience the benefits of Reiki for yourself.)